Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Time to Get Back to Work

Time is definitely flying! Won't be long until Amazon makes another deposit into my bank account. I'm so excited to see these monthly statements.





















At the moment, I'm working on another short story that's in the same style as The End of the Tour. Then, there's the fantasy to finish, edit, and upload as well as a paranormal that I'm working on.

Being a writer requires a lot of self-discipline. There's no behind you cracking a whip and telling you to get off Facebook and get to work. There are times when I think that "Procrastination" is my middle name. But, as we all know, the work won't get done if you don't do it. So, I'll be disappearing from Facebook and my writer's loops and concentrating on new work that I hope will please my readers.



The End of the Tour - a 99 cent Kindle Short Story!!

1 comment:

Cherri Galbiati said...

Diana, I have a little phrase I use, "No piddling!" lol. Set your goals, stay focused, and everything else will fall into place.
Can't wait to read to your latest cozy:-)
Cherri